1. Warganegara Malaysia berumur 18 tahun keatas dan pemegang permit pemastautin Malaysia yang sah.
2. Penyertaan adalah dalam bahasa Melayu. Jika terdapat dialog atau narasi, perlu meletakkan sari kata yang jelas dan tidak menyinggung mana-mana pihak dalam video tersebut; produk WAJIB DITUNJUK & DINYATAKAN DENGAN JELAS.
3. Durasi video adalah 30 - 90 saat. Semua jenis rakaman video kreatif tidak hanya terhad kepada video muzik, drama atau filem pendek. Para peserta dialu-alukan untuk berkarya dengan bebas ASALKAN TIDAK MENYENTUH SENSITIVITI PERKAUMAN. Pilih salah satu tajuk:
a) Latar belakang Nightlabs
- Penerangan mengenai Jenama：Penjaga malam untuk kulit anda, selamat malam, Kulit Sempurna
b) Produk Nightlabs 11 Berries Peeling Gel
- Mengenai ramuan yang berkhasiat & semulajadi, ciri-ciri, kesan, dan lain-lain keputusan.
4. Resolusi video adalah 1280 * 720 atau format fail yang dimuat naik ke YouTube (seperti avi / mov / mpeg).
5. Kaedah penjurian: persaingan awal [Topik: 50%; kreativiti kandungan : 50%]; [Undian FB: 100%]
6. Sebarang Pertanyaan dan maklumat lamjut email: email@example.com
Term & Conditions
1. Submission of an entry into the video “Contest” is deemed to be an acceptance by the Participants “Participants” of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Contest is organised by Nightlabs “Organiser” and is open only to citizens and/ or residents of Malaysia over the age of 18 years.
3. Contest entries can be received from 12:00 am (GST) on 9 September 2019 until 11:59 pm on 22 September 2019 (GST) “Contest Entry Period”. All entries received outside of the Contest Entry Period will be invalid.
4. All Participants shall agree and undertake to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions and all prevailing Facebook Terms and Conditions of use.
5. To enter this Contest, participants are required to complete the following steps:
Step 1: Register via the form provided and stand a chance to be winners, we then will send the product to you via carrier services. Register fee RM 68, you will receive competition kits (Product + Travel size, travel sizes redemption upon video submission)
Step 2: Received product and start your video production and submit within valid period.
6. Winners will be selected based on below during the contest period.
Content that follow brief: 50%
Facebook likes& share: 100%
7. The decisions made by the judges/the Organizer are final, binding and indisputable. Any form of disputes and/or complaints through any kinds of medium will not be entertained.
8. All contest entries must be submitted before the final closing date and time (as stated in this Terms and Conditions) to be deemed valid by Nightlabs “Organiser”. Records of Nightlabs “Organiser” are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt. All entries will be reviewed by a moderator nominated by Nightlabs “Organiser” for adherence to these Terms and Conditions.
9. By entering the Contest, Participants:
a. represent and warrant that
(i) they own the intellectual property rights and have permission to post the stories, photos and video clips, and
(ii) they are authorized to give consent, on behalf of themselves and the persons in the photos and video clips submitted, for the use of their names, likeness, images and personal data which they submit. Participants agree to indemnify the Organizer against all damages and claims suffered by (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or resulting from Participant’s breach of these representations or warranties;
b. agree that the Organiser and the Organiser’s agents, licensees and assigns are entitled to use and reproduce their entries (and any part thereof) for any purpose whatsoever worldwide, including publication of a book featuring select entries in the Contest; online publication highlighting entries or winners of the Contest, or on the packaging or promotional materials in connection with any Nightlabs product display in television commercials or online at the Organiser’s website and Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/Nightlabs (indefinitely and including for the nomination process) and uses which, in the Organiser’s opinion, are in connection with the promotion and sale of its products and services in any geographic region worldwide without restriction;
c. waive any right to inspect or approve any use or reproduction by or on behalf of the Organiser of any part of the Work, including any written copy or proofs that may be created in connection with the Work;
d. consent to reproduction of participant’s name, likeness, and other parts of the entry without limitation (including in any media);
e. consent to the Organiser and the Organiser’s agents, licensees and assigns using the submitted entries for promoting the Organiser’s products and services without attributing to the Participants the authorship of the entries, without the need for Participants to inspect or approve the entries and also to the extent that the Organiser’s use of the entries materially alters or distorts the entries (whether by changing, adding to or deleting/removing any part of the entries).
f. acknowledge that the Organiser may choose not to use or display their entries, and may not reproduce the entries on the Website or any other medium (including a television commercial).
g. acknowledge that the Organiser have the right to remove the entry if any fake likes or shares suspicions.
10. The 20 shortlisted will be announced on Facebook on 4 October, and winners will be announced on Facebook on 19 October. Nightlabs“Organiser”’s decision on each winner is final and no queries will be entertained.
11. Once an entry has been submitted into Contest it cannot be withdrawn, unless Nightlabs “Organiser” determines in its absolute discretion to do so.
12. Nightlabs “Organiser” reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to validate and check the authenticity of entries to disqualify any entrant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of the Contest, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who is in violation of the Conditions of Access of the Website and the Facebook Page. Nightlabs “Organiser” reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Contest, the Contest submission process, the Website or the Facebook Page.
13. Any tampered entries will be deemed void and invalid.
14. All prizes to be awarded are subject to final verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
15. The prizes that Participants stand to win are as follows:
Grand Prize Winner x 1
RM 1,000 Cash + Nightlabs brand ambassador for 6 months contract + NIghtlabs product supplies for 6 months + Bali Trip 2pax （flight ticket + accommodation worth RM 4888 ）
1st Runner up x 1
RM 500 Cash + Nightlabs Cash Voucher worth RM 250 + 3 months nightlabs product supplies
2nd Runner up x 1
RM 200 Cash + Nightlabs Cash Voucher worth RM 100 + 1 months nightlabs product supplies
Special prize winner x 10
1 full set of nightlabs (6 bottles)
Consolation Prize Winner x 7
2 bottles of nightlabs
16. Winners of each of the Prizes featured “Prize Winners” are required to contact Nightlabs “Organiser” via Facebook PM within 5 days after announcement of winners. Details of prize collection will also be provided upon contact. Any prizes that are unclaimed within 3 months upon notification will be deemed void.
17. The winning prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash, nor can they be exchanged or refunded at any retail outlet.
18. The approximate retail value of the Prizes are accurate at the date of printing, and no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the Prizes after that date. Nightlabs “Organiser” retains the right to substitute the Prizes with alternative product(s) of equal or greater value (including where the Prizes are unavailable for any reason).
19. The Prize Winners are solely responsible for any costs incurred in connection with their claiming or redeeming their prizes (such as travelling or transportation expenses). Nightlabs “Organiser” is not responsible for any interruption, defect, delay, theft, destruction or unauthorized alteration of the prizes while in delivery.
20. Nightlabs “Organiser”, its agents and Facebook will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with this Contest or accepting any prize, or any tax liability of any entrant, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the value of the prize received by the Participant).
21. Nightlabs “Organiser” is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
22. Nightlabs “Organiser” reserves the right to use any submissions in the form of a name and/or story for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the relevant entrants and the entrants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on any such materials used by Nightlabs “Organiser”.
24. Nightlabs “Organiser” reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions in the event that the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason. The Organiser also reserves the right to amend or cancel this Contest with prior notice.
25. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
26. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser and which prevents the Organiser from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Organiser will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation and the Organiser reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
27. The Organiser's decision is final and binding in all matters, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
28. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the courts of Malaysia.